The Ames Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the participants who have been selected to participate in the 34th year of the Leadership Ames program:
- Erica Andorf, Be Rare Initiative
- Lynn Barbier, Acumen Advisors Inc.
- Tara Brown, The Bridge Home
- Danielle BrownWolf, VisionBank
- Kristten Buttermore, Cultivate Wellness
- Alex Cakerice, Bankers Trust
- David Dear, Setwise Technology, LLC
- Sarah Lynn Dvorak, Danfoss
- Collin Fett, Fett Realty
- Kris Foddrill, Hunziker & Associates
- Vicki Hales, Ames Community School District
- Tom Mortice, South Story Bank & Trust
- Tim Neubauer, Northwest Bank
- Nicole Pape, Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Sheila Schofer, Ames Public Library
- Chelsea Steele, Premier Credit Union
- Kate Tindall, Iowa State University Alumni Association
- Michael Wilson, Renewable Energy Group, Inc.
Leadership Ames is a program of the Ames Chamber of Commerce that offers the opportunity for participants to gain experience in civic leadership responsibilities and cultivate relationships with other local leaders and community members.
Co-Chairs for Leadership Ames Class XXXIV are Curtis Spence, City of Ames (Class XXXII), and Kate Reynolds, ChildServe (XXXIII). Participants in this year’s class will participate in twelve day-long sessions designed to develop informed, involved and concerned leaders.
“I am thrilled to announce Leadership Ames class XXXIV on behalf of the Ames Chamber of Commerce,” says Dan Culhane, President & CEO of Ames Chamber of Commerce. “This year’s class proved to be leaders amid the difficulties of the COVID-19 pandemic, and I am excited for them to engage in this program and take their skills to the next level.”
Classmates will hear presentations on important topics, debate issues, participate in class activities, visit with area leaders, tour facilities and get to know other individuals representing a broad cross-section of the community.
For more information on the Leadership Ames program, visit AmesChamber.com.