The Ames Chamber of Commerce is pleased to announce the participants who have been selected to participate in the 33rd year of the Leadership Ames program:
- Karin Chitty, Campustown Action Association
- David Detlefs, Greater Iowa Credit Union
- Eric Eide, Nyemaster Goode P.C.
- Kelsey Erickson, Renewable Energy Group
- Kim Fowler, The Ames Tribune
- Matthew J. Franco, McFarland Clinic
- Cory Geffre, Mary Greeley Medical Center
- Brianna Hall, Iowa State Center
- Nick Hulstrom, RMH Architects
- Jason Jennings, Friedrich Iowa Realty
- Alec Johnson, Sigler
- Pat Kreymborg, Workiva
- Anna Magnusson, Iowa Able Foundation
- Miles Morgan, First National Bank
- Ahad Mujeeb, Landus Cooperative
- Julie Newell, Danfoss
- Kate Reynolds, ChildServe
- Matthew Roghair, Exchange State Bank
- Cathy Simmons, Todd & Sargent
- Alicia Smith, Iowa State University Research Park
- Neil Upadhyay, Gateway Hotel & Conference Center
- Allison Vincent, Haila Architecture
- Dan W. Walter, Ames Police Department
- Jane Woodley, Story Construction
Leadership Ames is a program of the Ames Chamber of Commerce that offers the opportunity for participants to gain experience in civic leadership responsibilities and cultivate relationships with other local leaders and community members.
Co-Chairs for Leadership Ames Class XXXIII are Mary Evanson, ISU Foundation (Class XXXI), and Curtis Spence, City of Ames (Class XXXII). Participants in this year’s class will participate in twelve day-long sessions designed to develop informed, involved and concerned leaders.
“I am very excited for this year’s Leadership Ames class,” says Brenda Dryer, Vice President at the Ames Chamber of Commerce and Leadership Ames XXXI participant. “This year’s class was carefully selected and includes diverse leaders from a wide array of business, professional and non-profit organizations in our community.”
Classmates will hear presentations on important topics, debate issues, participate in class activities, visit with area leaders, tour facilities and get to know other individuals representing a broad cross-section of the community.
For more information on the Leadership Ames program, visit AmesChamber.com.
For More Information:
Brenda Dryer | Vice President | 515-232-2310 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Andrea Hammes Dodge | Vice President | 515-232-2310 | email@example.com