NationJob Network gives you an opportunity to use the power of the Internet to find the highly-qualified job applicants that you need to run your business. The program also helps the Ames community expand its overall workforce so that future workforce shortages can be minimized.
NationJob Network is a comprehensive series of Internet recruitment services designed to promote job openings in a variety of ways, saving companies time and money while expanding their recruitment reach:
• NationJob home page, www.nationjob.com, where job seekers can search for jobs using a quick keyword search or an advanced search using a series of menus and key words, and then read detailed job descriptions and company profiles. NationJob.com is one of the oldest and highest trafficked sites for recruitment.
• Specialty Pages™ Separate websites designed to attract job seekers in particular employment categories. NationJob will automatically distribute your job postings to over 40 applicable verticals for added exposure.
• Personal Job Scout™ (P.J. Scout), a free automated service that sends job-seekers custom job updates via email.
• Custom Job Pages™ listing jobs for larger clients that both promote jobs for these clients and attract users to NationJob and P.J. Scout.
• Unlimited job listings for positions in your company
• Exposure for your company and jobs on a website enjoying more than 30 million "hits" a month by local, regional, and national applicants
• A customized company profile
Visit NationJob Ames now!
Members of the Ames Economic Development Commission and the Ames Chamber of Commerce are able to use the services of NationJob at a deeply discounted rate. Contact the AEDC to join NationJob today.